2019 Guidelines for the elderly: Christmas Treasure Box Project
We are going to give Christmas boxes to the elderly (People above 60).
We want to make it very clear that we are NOT part of the Santa Shoebox organisation OR any other organisation.
We are a PBO (almost like a NPO) organisation. Our registration number is 93 00 35 907 and we registered as Abrina4858 T/A Kos Pakkies Registration no.: 2007/004876/08.
We want to ask that the following three items must be in the Christmas Treasure Box – but please use this only as a guideline and please don’t feel pressured if you can’t put in everything that is been asked.
You can make use of a box, gift bag or anything else to put the parcel together!!!
- Toiletries – Please put all toiletries in a plastic bag, otherwise the treats will taste like soap.
- Special item(s)
We just want to ask that you close the box with a rubber band, string or ribbon. The reason for this is to make sure all three categories is in the box as well as to put in items that is been sponsor.
If you put in any liquid items in the box, please put it in a Zip lock bag.
The items that are marked by a (*) is optional and it is up to you if you want to put it in or not.
- a) Toothpaste
- b) Toothbrush
- c) Bar of soap
- d) Facecloth
- e) Deodorant and/or roll on (or speed stick)*
- Treats: (This is just a guideline and you can put anything in the box*)
- a) Sweets – like chocolate, lozenges, etc.
- b) Something salty – like chips, peanuts, etc. please don’t put in anything with a chilli flavour or hot & spicy.
- c) Cookies and/or Rusk – it can also be home baked cookies and/or rusk
- d) Nuts and/or Dried Fruit
- e) Biltong, BBQ sticks, droë wors, etc.
- Special Item(s): (This is just a guideline and you can put anything in the box*)
- a) You can put in anything, like word search games, hand cream, etc.
How does the Christmas box work?
- a) Choose a person’s name from the list for who you want to give a Christmas Treasure Box
- b) Next to the person’s name is a number. Please send me the number with your name & contact details (Cell number and/or email address) via SMS or WhatsApp to 073 543 8778.
- c) I will then inform you if that person is still available or not.
- d) As soon as I send you conformation that the person is still available your name will be attached to their name.
- e) If you no longer can donate a Christmas Treasure Box anymore, please let me know so that I can put that person’s name back on the list again.
- f) Please take note, that you are responsible to send the Christmas Treasure Box to us before the 23 December. You can send it via (i) Post; (ii) Courier; (iii) deliver it personal or send it with somebody.
We do have drop off points in the following areas (to receive the addresses please contact us):
- Mossel Bay
- Albertinia – Head Office
- Still bay
- If you want to use PostNet you can send it to PostNet Riversdale, mark it very clearly for Hannelie Gee Om.
- If you want to courier it or deliver it personally at us you can send or bring it to: Leniehof nr 5, Church street 32, Albertinia, 6695, Western Cape.
For any other inquiries please send me a WhatsApp / SMS to 073 543 8778 or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support. Please send this to all your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintance, etc. Please help us to make this year a Christmas that a child or two never will forget.
Please visit also our webpage at: www.kospakkiessc.co.za
Christmas Treasure BoxChristmas Box